Until quite recently, in the field psychology, intelligence was seen mainly as a cognitive capacity. It is now understood that there are different multiple intelligences. Several of these intelligences are listed below.
The question is how these different intelligences are related to the subtle energies. There is a certain connection between the colors of the subtle energies (aura colors) and the multiple intelligences:
- Different forms of cognitive intelligence are seen as different hues of yellow;
- Different forms of spiritual intelligence are seen as different hues of violet;
- Different forms of social/interpersonal intelligence are seen as different hues of green;
- Different forms of affective intelligence are seen as different hues of red;
- Different forms of moral intelligence are seen as different hues of blue.
These are not symbolic colors.
That subtle energies have colors which each have a different meaning, is already been mentioned in the first century A.D. by the Greek writer Plutarch in “De sera numinis vindicta”.
Developmental lines, groups of multiple intelligences and subtle energies:
Logico-mathematical thinking Yellow – Cognitive
Care Green – Interpersonal
Emotion as a developmental line Red – Affective
Conative and motional drives Blue – Morality
Ideas of the Good