by Marinus Jan Marijs
“It is possible that there are human emanations of which we are ignorant. You remember how sceptical everyone was about electric currents and invisible waves? Science is still in its infancy” —-Albert Einstein, to his biographer, Antonia Valentin.
(illustrations in this chapter will be added later)
The following descriptions of the subtle non-physical energy fields, are based upon several thousands of perceptions of these aura fields.
Western painting had from the fourth century on to the seventeenth century, mainly religious themes. Often sought to give shape to the idea that spiritual people were surrounded with a transcendent light. This was central to the painting of icons but also some very great painters have depicted auras.
Some examples of auras in art:
The aureole can be found in different cultures:
However, it’s not only spiritual people who have an aura. Every human being has an aura, and also animals. Sometimes this supernatural light is also shown as a metaphorical white or bright clothes.
As shown in this figure:
A face shining as the sun relates to the aureole also called nimbus. Being surrounded by a rainbow, refers to the aura.
The aura is composed of non-physical subtle energy fields.
This fields surrounds and penetrates the human body. This fields are composed of various energy groups which have different colors. However, the aura is more than a curiosity, it is a number of reasons of extreme importance: This fields are the carrier of consciousness after death; it are these fields that makes it possible to be conscious. Further, these subtle energies are related to levels of consciousness, qualia, karma and spiritual development.
An aura field has different colors on the same level. All colors have a specific meaning. For example, when a certain emotion is present such as a sense of friendship, then there is a green color which can be seen within the field. Affection shows as pink etc. Each specific emotion has a certain color.
At the level of emotional energies there are many colors, but at the levels above abstract thinking there are only five colors:
- Red – Affective energy
- Yellow – Cognitive energy
- Green – Interpersonal energy
- Blue – Moral energy
- Violet – Spiritual energy
Definitions corresponding five faculties:
—Affective capacity: The capacity to not only know but also the capacity to react emotionally to what one knows.
—Cognitive capacity: The mental activities involved in the acquisition, processing, organization and use of knowledge are collectively termed cognition. These activities include selective attention, perception, discrimination, interpretation, classification, recall and recognition memory, evaluation, inference and deduction.
—Interpersonal capacity: The capacity to perceive and make distinctions in the moods, intentions, motivations, temperaments and feelings of other people.
—Moral capacity: Morality embraces a person’s beliefs about the appropriateness or goodness of what one does, thinks, or feels.
—Spiritual capacity: A particular attitude or orientation, whereby the “self” is exchanged for the “other” is a result of a ”vertical” directedness towards the highest levels of being and the expression of wisdom and compassion in the world.
On the emotional level, one usually has about 8 or 9 different colors. But when someone develops to higher levels, then the more negative colors disappear and the aura has five different colors at all levels that are activated. And because all the colors at all levels have the same five colors, these different fields at different levels are strongly integrated.
A list of aura colors and there meaning:
- Pink – affection
- Rose Pink – admiration
- Rose (light red) – love
- Blood red – sensuality / sexuality
- Dark red – anger
- Brown Red – rage / aggression
- Light Yellow – intellect / cognition
- Golden yellow – understanding, comprehension, insight
- Yellowish green – sympathy
- Green – friendship
- Blue green – artistic ability
- Light blue-green – tolerance
- Chromium-oxide green – distrust
- Olive green – deceit
- Brown green – worry, anxiety
- Grey green – insincerity
- Light blue – idealism
- Ultramarine blue – willpower
- Cerulean blue – devotion
- Grey blue – stress
- Light violet – spirituality
- Orange yellow – ability to organize
- Orange – ambition
- Orange red – pride
- Orange dark red – arrogance
- Grey brownish orange – low self-esteem
- Light grey – fear
- Grey – depression
- Brown – selfishness / egoism
- Black – hatred / malice
The aura has a number of characteristics that can be divided into the following categories:
- Structures (vertical stratification)
- Substructures (temporarily generated forms)
- Movement patterns.
The aura can be visually observed as a number of transparent colored subtle energy fields.
The aura has the following form properties:
- The aura surrounds and penetrates the physical body;
- The aura is oval / ovoid;
- She stretches out to about half a meter outside the physical body;
- The auric fields are three-dimensional;
- Aura energies are not physical but have substance;
- The aura is not dependent on atmospheric conditions.
Composition and characteristics:
- There is no optical color mixing such as this is indeed the case with transparent colored physical materials.
- The aura is independent of contrast, color or brightness in the physical world.
- The spiritual development of a person is visible in the higher auric fields. .
Inside the auric field it is possible to distinguish different colors. These colors are placed in horizontal layers, which are placed vertically one above the other. The lower emotions such as selfishness which is brown in color, and jealousy which is olive green in color, is located in the lower part of the aura, and the higher emotions like affection which is pink in color and idealism which is blue light in color, is located in the upper part of the aura.
Some pictures of different auras from primitive to highly developed:
- Figure 1. primitive emotional
- Figure 2. primitive layer mentally
- Figure 3. emotional field of the common man
- Figure 4. lower mental field of the common man
- Figure 5. The emotional man
- Figure 6. Intellectual man
- Figure 7. emotional field of the developed man
- Figure 8. lower mental field of the developed man
- Figure 9. higher mental field of the developed man
- Figure 10. (green star sky) structure of energy cloud
12 levels structure
The aura is composed of a number of different fields that penetrate each other. When people see the aura and describe it, then this is usually the emotional aura that is seen, which is also called the astral aura. It is this aura which is usually the first aura which is observed. However, there are several fields that penetrate each other.
The aura is both vertically layered, (i.e., different colored layers of subtle energy above the other), as a dimensionally laminated (i.e., layered ontological), which have differences in intensity and movement patterns.
The different dimensional layered fields occupy the same space.
Here is an overview of the subtle energy fields from the lowest ontological level to the highest ontological levels.
1.At the level of reflexes and instincts is the vitality aura consisting of small white particles that look like lines of energy
2. At the level of images and emotions, this is a field of different colors. ↓ here below the temporarly substructures on the different ontological levels are represented. The permanent Subtle energy fields are omitted.
3. On the level of concepts ↓
5. On rational level ↓
Pulsing in about 4.7 seconts
Yellow and violet ball, niveau 6 however the violet ball by the head starts only when the other violet ball has dissolved. Pulsing in about 4.7 seconts, (2.35 + 2.35 seconds)
Yellow and violet ball, niveau niveau 7 however the yellow ball by the head starts only when the other yellow ball has dissolved. Pulsing in about 4.7 seconts, (2.35 + 2.35 seconds)
8. Holistic level, is developed only by nature mystics and higher mystics. ↓
9. Only developed by low subtle mystics and higher mystics ↓
Pulsing in about 4.7 seconts, upward.
10. Only developed by high-subtle mystics and higher mystics. ↓
Pulsing in about 4.7 seconts, upward and sideward.
11. Only developed by low-causal mystics and higher mystics.
Pulsing in about 4.7 seconts, upward, sideward amd downward.
10. Is developed temporarly only by high subtle mystics and higher mystics.
11. Only developed temporarly by low and high causal mystics.
12. Is developed temporarly only by high causal mystics
Dynamic aura, substructures
- —There are sub-structures within the total field.
- —The substructures which are at level 4 or higher pulsing constant, with an interval of 4.7 seconds.
- —The total field and the sub-structures have a micro structure.
- —The color of a person’s aura changes when emotions or moods change.
The vertical layers within the aura (such as the ones shown above) are more or less permanent energy layers, which are always present. However, there are substructures which sometimes are temporarily present.
afbeelding 18 deep depression
afbeelding 13 intense anger
afbeelding 15 love
afbeelding 16 irritation
afbeelding 11 affection
afbeelding 10 stress
afbeelding 9 ambition
afbeelding 9 arrogance
afbeelding 23 met schild groen-blauw creativity
afbeelding 23 friendship
afbeelding 21 groene wolken licht light character
The motion characteristics within a dimensional layer are the same. The purification of the aura takes place from top to bottom. Higher energies remain when once activated, much longer present in the aura relative to lower energies.
In general it is so that when negative emotions are activated, there is a movement are from the fields that are related to these emotions and those at the bottom of the aura, move upwards and expand. When positive emotions are activated, there is a movement from the fields that are related to these emotions and which are located at the top of the aura, move downwardly and expand.
A time constant
Afbeelding gele bol profiel
Within the group of substructures in the aura energy orbs that are generated just before the brow chakra. Usually these orbs are yellow or violet, which move to the edge of the aura to solve, then after that another new energy orb is generated etc.
The time interval between two pulsating orbs was clocked three hundred times with a stopwatch:
When one takes into consideration that grow these pulsing energies and slowly dissolve and one also takes into consideration the reaction speed it becomes apparent that the time interval has an average of 4.7 seconds.
Afbeelding gele en violette bol
At a higher level, it is not only a yellow or violet bulb, but they both pulsing with 4.7 seconds in which the interval between yellow, violet, yellow and violet, is still 2.35 seconds.
At a higher level (holistic level 8) there is a pulsating spiral that also pulse degree by 4.7 seconds over the crown chakra.
Afbeelding afdalende gele energy uit de kruin
At even higher levels (low subtle level 9 or higher) pulsates an energy wave from the crown chakra, also with a time constant of 4.7 seconds
Nog te plaatsen:
If one can see the subtle energies atthis level, then one sees an orb of energy, or a series of such orbs consisting of low-subtle energies, measuring about 15-20 centimeters across in front of the forehead, see figure 3.
In the higher aura fields [Higher here means not higher in space, but in a higher dimension.], the pulsating of this energy is visible as a series of subtle energy orbs, normally of a yellow or violet color, moving outwards from the front of the head. During the state of mystical ecstasy, these yellow and violet orbs (which are connected with the functioning of the big yellow and violet nadis going to the eyebrow center (see figure 37) pulsate alternately yellow then violet, then yellow and so on, in front of the forehead.
The time lapse between two yellow orbs with an average of 4.7 seconds, as is the time lapse between two violet orbs. Accordingly the time lapse between yellow and violet or violet and yellow is approximately 2.35 seconds.
The color of the energy related to the throat area is light blue and, when activated, feels like a flame in the throat and has a nectar-like taste, which has no physical equivalent.
These experiences recurred frequently in the course of life, literally thousands of times, sometimes for just a few minutes, sometimes for several days. Mystical ecstasy has a deeply refined aesthetic, much more pure than that of sensory impressions.
Some high level energy fields have a marbeled structure. See illustration below. ↓