This page is for an extended search throughout this site.
You can start here:
The blue bar here above, will select the webpages / chapters
After that, up to 6 selections will become available, to make the others visible one can click on
the right-pointing arrow <——— > below the images.
After one has selected a webpage / chapter, one can search on a selected webpage / chapter
for a specific word or text, for this, one can use the Find bar:
Using the Find bar
To search for text on a page:
- Click on the menu button , and then click Find in This page …. (Keyboard shortcut: Press Ctrl+F.)
A search field will appear at the bottom.
- Type a search into the field. Firefox will automatically highlight matching searches on the page as you type.
- Choose from the following actions in the Find bar:
- X: Close the find bar.
- Next and Previous arrows: Jumps to each match on the page.
- Highlight All: Highlight all terms that match the search you’ve entered. Click Highlight All again to turn off highlighting.
- Match case: Make searches case sensitive. Normally if you search for search phrase, instances of Search Phrase on the page will also be found when you use the Find bar. If Match case is selected, only instances of the phrase as you’ve typed it will be found.
- Whole Words: This highlights only entire words that match your search.
Firefox will let you know when it can’t find a match by showing Phrase not found.